top of page

TWIG White Christmas Party 2023

Public·15 members

Watch: Rotherham - Watford Live Stream 17 February 2024 Live HD

Hive Live. Watford's Five Game Form: D / D / W / W / D ... I feel a little bit smug reading this back after watching us roll over Rotherham.

MATCHDAY LIVE! Leicester City vs. Rotherham United. 52:26Watch live build-up to Leicester City's Sky Bet Championship match against Rotherham United. Watch Sky Sports Live Online - Stream football, cricket Stream the latest matches and events on any device with a Sports membership. Catch the top Sky Sports competitions live and on demand with NOW. He is clean through but guides his low shot wide of the far post. Antonio Rudiger celebrates with his team-matesGetty Images KEY STATS Aged 38 years and 126 days old, Willy Caballero is the oldest player to make a PL appearance this season; indeed, only Mark Schwarzer (41 years old in 2014) has played in the competition for Chelsea at an older age than the Argentinean. Posted at 75' VAR Decision: No Red Card Chris Basham (Sheffield United). BookingPosted at 74' Chris Basham (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Kenny McLean (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Chris Basham (Sheffield United). Seventh heaven - the statsSince losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace in February 2016, Tottenham have won each of their last seven home FA Cup matches, scoring 25 goals across these victories. Spurs have won eight of their last nine home games against Southampton (L1), with all games coming in the Premier League - they won 2-1 against the Saints earlier this season. This is the first time an FA Cup tie between Spurs and Southampton has gone to a replay since 1994-95, when Spurs won 6-2 in a fifth-round replay after a 1-1 draw. Klopp's side are running away with the Premier League title, dropping just two points all season, while Atletico are fourth in La Liga, 13 points behind leaders Real Madrid. Atletico are not the Atletico team they were before, when they had that team of warriors - all fighters who were typical Diego Simeone players. They had a nasty side," says Terreur. I watched them play Real Madrid and it was a very boring game, you see a team that is not a team any more. Stuart Dallas then struck on 84 minutes, only for Jutkiewicz to level again - but Harding's own goal in the fifth minute of added time settled a classic contest. Jude Bellingham's goal was his first in over three months since scoring in successive games in early seasonNinety-odd minutes, nine goals . Peter Crouch was once again asked questions by listeners for this week's That Peter Crouch Podcast - and some of his answers truly delivered. The former England striker will be responding to your questions every week, and in the latest episode, he talks about being shoved by Jamie Carragher, 'Momo Sissoko' the rabbit and fitness tests with Asmir Begovic. Last week, he ranked Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zinedine Zidane, Paul Scholes and Xavi, and argued that Ketchup shouldn't be kept in the fridge. Lionel Messi has criticised Barcelona sporting director Eric Abidal for saying players were not working hard under former coach Ernesto Valverde. Valverde was sacked in January and replaced by Quique Setien. Abidal, a former team-mate of Messi, made the comments in an interview with Spanish newspaper Diario Sport. But on Tuesday Messi, 32, responded: "When you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it gives air to things which are not true. Because Mlada lost right after the break 1-0 at home to strong Slavia Prague and after got demolished with 7-1 away from home at Plzen while their next two games they only drew 1-1 at home with Zlin two fast goals in that one and also last game they proved me wrong and came close to winning away at 3rd placed Liberec where they had the lead 2-1 but only drew 2-2 in the end still ruining my home win bet, will skip the 1X2 market as they are really unpredictable and will take the over lines. They have won 17 games in a row - one shy of Manchester City's record - and kept 10 clean sheets in their past 11 games. The result also means 76 points after 26 games is the best record at this juncture in the history of Europe's top five leagues - something even the continent's great sides including La Liga's Barcelona, Juventus of Serie A, Bundesliga's Bayern Munich and Ligue 1's Paris St-Germain were unable to achieve. [Match Thread] Watford FC v Rotherham United Hive Live. Watford's Five Game Form: D / D / W / W / D I feel a little bit smug reading this back after watching us roll over Rotherham. Wellington Phoenix have been the surprise of the season so far, now going nine games without a loss after picking up just a point in their first five games. They’ve won six of those last nine games, scoring 15 goals along the way and only been kept from third place in the league due to Perth Glory’s superior goal difference. Chief among the media's complaints is Bale's love of golf which was manifested in a banner he danced in front of with his Wales team mates reading 'Wales. Golf. Madrid - in that order'. He is also criticised by the media and supporters for leaving matches early when he is injured in order to beat the traffic. The Magpies have been excellent of late, though. They are a such a hard-working team and it does not matter one bit that they are not always easy on the eye. This is going to be a terrific battle, but I would back Burnley. Lawro's prediction: 2-0David's prediction: The thing about doing these predictions is you are all right with Liverpool-Watford and then you get a mid-table-ish clash and I just think 'I don't know who is going to win this'. It's completely a one sided game in favor of Nomme Kalju. Nomme kalju currently played 3 games this season so far and won 2 lost 1. They are eager to regain the winning momentum for sure. See many goals here as kalju is too good for home team. If we see their head to head matches more than 90% games been dominated by guests. Also those games goes for more than 2 goals. At this point if we choose a value bet then over 2.5 goals looks best option here. Nomme kalju going to win this with big margin. Good luck. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. It'll be an incredibly proud moment for me to manage the team tomorrow. I'm nervous, excited, emotional. Everyone knows what the club means to me," Ferguson added. It's a difficult task because there's such a short window. But we'll lift the players and make sure they know what it means to play for this club. There is lots in this game that suggests that the two sides will both be giving their all for a win. Tranmere are really struggling and, despite their form, AFC Wimbledon are still in trouble. We’re backing both teams to score in this match but with Wimbledon having some good form we’re thinking that they will just about edge things this weekend. Trézéguet replaces Anwar El Ghazi. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Aston Villa. Mbwana Samatta replaces Keinan Davis. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Sheffield United. David McGoldrick replaces Billy Sharp. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Sheffield United. Luke Freeman replaces Sander Berge. Posted at 63' Jack Robinson (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Royal Excel Mouscron will host Genk for this fixture of the league. I believe, Genk are more ambitious team in this league. The visitors probably are small favorites in this game. However, they are not convincing team. Genk are more vulnerable team in recent times and for me they could lose. In any case, Genk have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. Also, we have Mouscron who's is also very average team in this season. True, Mouscron is really better team at home. I think, the hosts have a real chance to get the positive result. My pick - Mouscron to win. Posted at 87' Adama Diakhaby (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Jean-Kévin Augustin (Leeds United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Hélder Costa. Posted at 85' Luke Ayling (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Celtic didn't even make the top 16. Frankly, Neil Lennon must go. Almost 200 statements were released in this time period alone. The English Premier League has so much to learn. View more on twitter11 Bomb's awayInverness' stadium was shut down abruptly in February when a bomb was found buried in the sand on the Moray Firth, uncomfortably close to their home ground. The expert moved in and managed the incident. Asked if he might have been interested in the job at the Emirates had the vacancy ocurred two weeks earlier, the Portuguese made clear there was no point in pursuing that line of questioning. It didn't happen, happened now. I am so happy here that I couldn't even think about the possibility to go to another place," he told reporters ahead of Spurs' home Premier League game against Bournemouth on Saturday. The decision brings the number of postponed races to seven, while the March 8 first round in Qatar was cancelled. Italy and Spain, where a majority of the riders and teams come from, are the two European countries worst affected by the virus, with more than 16,000 deaths in Italy and 13,000 in Spain. Three Liverpool players in the top five there, which is an achievement in itself. MESSI WINS HIS SIXTH BALLON D'OR What an achievement. The GOAT? Might well be. Virgil van Dijk comes in second with five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo third. Just to round out the top five by the way, Sadio Mane was fourth and Mo Salah sixth. This prediction today will be under 3.5 goals for De Graafschap vs Jong PSV Eindhoven, if you look at the games played by both team and if you look at their odds distribution you will notice that they have been most goals scored by each team in previous Games. Games played by both team and today’s each team playing each other or De Graafschap playing home or Jong PSV Eindhoven playing away or Jong PSV Eindhoven playing from home or a De Graafschap playing from away, you will notice that there have been more than two Goals, some more than one goals so in today's prediction we are going to be taking under 3.5 goals in this prediction because the statistic is more favorable to our side in this prediction today that is where we are now taking any team not to win the game, but rather we are going to be taking over goes in this prediction. Transfer news: Done deals in January 2020January transfer window 2020: Who could be on the move?'I am not at AC Milan to be a mascot' says returning Ibrahimovic The Chinese Premier League January transfer window closes on 27 February. In the Premier League, clubs completing deals late on deadline day will be able to submit a 'Deal Sheet' between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT in order to give them more time to complete a transfer. Nicaragua Primera U20. Juventus Managua will play with team Real Esteli. It will be the first semi- final game. Hosts did 4 wins at the last 4 matches played. Guests did 5 wins at the last 5 matches played. Both clubs have a good shape. My bet is a draw here. On this stage it is very possible to see a balanced game. Both clubs will play more better in defense. And maybe we will see a game without any goals. Odds are so good to try this way. I recommend to check this position with me in this game ! Wolves is always one of the toughest opponents," Guardiola said. What Nuno is doing is incredible. It is one of the toughest games and at home they are incredibly organised with pace up front. Hopefully we can maintain the level of the last weeks and last games. Guardiola's also touched upon his long-time assistant manager Mikel Arteta, who replaced Unai Emery as manager at Arsenal last week. Cooperation, mutual respect and understanding must be the guiding principles for all decision makers to have in mind at this crucial moment in time," he said. While huge challenges are ahead, for now there is a sense of togetherness from the soccer family in tackling an emergency that transcends the sport. Before the championship stopped, because of the coronavirus, Cologne scored a good move having gained three victories in a row and still has a chance to even compete for a place in the European competition zone. So for the team in the championship there are still goals and objectives. In rivals, they are not the strongest team that fights for survival. The hosts look clearly more interesting than their opponents, showing more interesting and informative football in recent matches. Mainz will certainly resist the last effort, but I think the chances of Cologne winning are more preferable. The guests, although they scored points in recent meetings, but their opponents were either weak or in crisis. Speaking to Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, he added: "He was just disappointed when he got subbed off. He was unhappy with his performance against Southampton in the first hour and with the team's level. Spurs manager Jose Mourinho, speaking after Wednesday's match, said: "It's normal that he's sad. No player likes to come out. I decided to sacrifice Jan, so sad yes and with a reason to be sad, but happy now because he won. I don't care. Video - Hot-shot striker Lautaro Martinez attracts interest from a Premier League club - Euro Papers01:18 He also acknowledged that Bale was however willing to leave the club last summer after interest from the Chinese Super League. Barnett said: "He got an offer that was impossible to refuse. In the second Austrian league, Vorwärts Steyr and Amstetten face off. Bookmakers have already identified Steyr as a clear favorite. But I don't see Steyr as a clear favorite here. Both teams are close together in the table. Amstetten was able to win all of the last three direct duels and both teams are pretty good after the Corona break. So I can imagine that Vorwärts Steyr will not be so easy to win here. Golf's Players Championship in Florida was called off after one round. French football's governing body has suspended its top two leagues. The remainder of the Scottish football season has been postponed indefinitely. Formula E is suspended for two months, affecting races in Paris, Seoul and Jakarta. Late on Thursday it was announced Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta had tested positive for the virus, and early on Friday Chelsea striker Callum Hudson-Odoi revealed he had been affected, while Everton say a first-team player has shown symptoms. The host have been 7 draws in 9 matches in all competitions. Even their last two meetings together were draws (1-1, 2-2). Though the host are not that great in their performance they have not lost to 3rd placed Stuttgart away. The away team are also unbeaten in their last 7 matches in all competitions. The guest last 3 out of matches were draws. And comparing the two with the team's loss from either sides as see them similar and possibly DRAW. Home and away form 9 against 9, they are both equal hone against Away. The host haven't loss away, the worse they have done is draw Leipzig will be looking to stay top of Group G when the UEFA Champions League resumes this week and they will be hosting Portuguese side Benfica. Leipzig go to this game on nine points and Benfica, who have three points are bottom of the log. Leipzig need just one more point to secure their place at the second round stage.

About

Photos, videos and conversations about the beautiful White C...
bottom of page